SUNSHINE BIBLE ACADEMY
God's Truth for Today's Youth. Since 1951.
The Articles of Incorporation for Sunshine Bible Academy, made and entered into on March 27, 1951, provides the following as the purpose of the school:
Interested in learning more?
The purpose for which this corporation is formed is to conduct and maintain a High School and any other educational institutions which may be deemed necessary for the general education of youth in the essentials of culture and in the arts and sciences, giving emphasis to the Christian doctrines and the ethics revealed in the Holy Scriptures; combating all atheistic, agnostic, pagan, and so-called scientific adulterations of the Gospel; unqualifiedly affirming and teaching the Inspiration of the Bible (both the Old and New Testaments); the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ; His identification as the Son of God; His vicarious atonement for the sins of mankind by the shedding of His blood on the cross; the resurrection of His body from the tomb; His power to save man from sin; the new birth through the regeneration by the Holy Spirit; and the gift of eternal life by the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
These Articles of Incorporation shall never be amended, modified, altered or changed as to the provisions set forth herein as regards this statement of purpose.
Clearly, then, Sunshine Bible Academy has a rich and cherished history, having been founded with the unmistakable purpose of providing quality academic instruction without compromising God’s Truth.
We believe that Sunshine Bible Academy exists to assist parents with their responsibility to raise their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord by integrating God's truth in all areas of life.
The motto of Sunshine Bible Academy is “God’s Truth for Today’s Youth."
The purpose of Sunshine Bible Academy is to provide a K-12 Christian educational system that includes a local day-school elementary education program and a residential secondary education program. Historically developed in a rural setting, Sunshine Bible Academy continues to serve families from ranches and farms as well as families from urban areas and foreign countries.
The residential component allows Sunshine Bible Academy to be a ministry to families by providing a Christ centered accredited education for families who desire to attend an excellent Christian school in a strong evangelical non-denominational environment.
Students attending Sunshine Bible Academy are provided an accredited academic program in an atmosphere supportive of spiritual, social, and physical development according to a Biblical philosophy of life. Activities and opportunities will be provided to:
1. Develop within students a respect for learning that will make learning a life-long process.
2. Strive to meet the diversity of individual needs, interests, abilities, and learning styles of students.
3. Enhance the development of responsible citizenship for fulfilling roles of leadership and group participation in life.
4. Promote basic skills including reading, writing, speaking, listening, observing, critical thinking, reasoning, problem solving, and logic in all students.
5. Encourage students in the appreciation, development of skills, and the exploration of talent in music, drama, physical, and practical arts.
6. Assist students in acquiring knowledge and skills to enhance their physical and mental health, which would enable them to accept in themselves and others the biblically based importance of feelings, dignity, and self worth.
7. Challenge students through successful learning experiences at their ability level which will guide them in personal, social, ethical, moral, and psychological development, with the ultimate experience being the initiation and maturing growth in Jesus Christ as both Savior and Lord.